What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to work on a client brand new website, which is powered by Webflow.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts, allowing for interface edits as needed.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better.
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages is preferred.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with our team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
- UX designers + front end developer that has experience with CSS.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!