What we’re looking for
We are seeking a motivated, experienced, and energetic UI/UX Mobile Native Digital Designer. Experience in working on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team. This critical role will guide multiple client projects through successive and iterative stages of ideation, discovery, definition, creation, and handoff with the client to engineering. The Digital Designer is responsible for driving the creation of high-value design deliverables for our clients in a direct client-facing role. The successful candidate will, through the Agile methodology, closely collaborate with our clients, product owners, and engineering to ensure that each product is developed with close alignment to the needs of each client.
- Lead and develop a team of UI/UX Designers.
- Provide effective solution-oriented consulting to clients in diverse industries.
- Deep client-facing experience.
- Collaborate with our clients, designers, product managers, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Oversee and help execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and site maps for mobile and web according to user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
Work with a global team on varying time schedules.
- At least 4 years of professional experience designing UI/UX for mobile applications.
- Outstanding UI portfolio with polished commercial mobile and web projects that have been shipped in the last 3 years.
- Fluency in industry-standard design/prototype tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel, and Abstract or equivalent.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- BA in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Experience at an agency or working with multiple clients concurrently.
- Product Owner / Project Management planning.
- Proficiency in Interaction Design (Principle, Flinto, After Effects).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience designing cross-platform apps for React Native.
- 4 years of mobile app development experience as a Designer.
- Agency and multiple project handling experience.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.