What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Tech Lead, Software Developer to provide full software lifecycle development, performance, support, and maintenance of .NET web applications.
- Develop and maintain applications using a variety of technologies that support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives.
- Research and development of new technologies.
- Develop applications in an agile environment using Scrum.
- Will be working on improving existing functionalities, develop new modules, and enhancing other existing modules in the application.
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- 7+ years minimum experience in software development with a majority of this experience building web applications on the .Net platform in a hosted Web/SaaS environment.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience in coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting/e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with working with third-party integrations, single sign-on implementations.
- Should be able to communicate well in English. A B2 level is preferred.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.