What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to be part of our fantastic and dynamic team to continue fulfilling our customers’ engagement in the United States and Europe.
If you’re a tech lover, an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and dynamic about the world of recruitment, we’d like to have you on our team!
- Guarantee the optimization of the company’s talent.
- Carry out all the selection processes for the required positions according to the established profiles.
- Manage full hiring process cycle in a fast‐paced environment, including:
- Developing job descriptions, Posting ads.
- Screening incoming resumes and application forms, conducting phone screens, interviewing, checking references, and extending offers.
- Manage full sourcing and nurturing process: includes sourcing potential candidates from different online channels, preparing recruiting emails to attract passive candidates, and developing relationships with future candidates.
- Contribute to the improvement of the organization’s productivity and competitiveness.
- Encourage recruitment initiatives that allow the team to achieve the objectives.
- Promote an excellent candidate experience.
- Provide periodic improvements in talent acquisition processes.
- Lead a team of IT recruiters.
- +4 years of experience mainly in IT recruitment.
- Experience leading IT talent acquisition teams.
- General knowledge of existing technologies and their current move in the market.
- Knowledge of recruitment trends.
- Excellent English skills (Fluently in English B2 or above).
- Communicative skills.
- Great interpersonal skills. Make a great match with the team.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards, etc.).
- Experience with Trello, Notion, or a similar applicant tracking system.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!