What we’re looking for
We are looking for a superstar Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team & work on an inspiring international project.
- Working on new features on existing rails apps (examples include: building out payment gateway integration with Braintree or Stripe, building out gift card API integration, etc.)
- Communicating daily with the technical project manager on progress.
- Getting 100% up to speed on how the apps work.
- Working on bug fixes for existing rails apps.
- Working on scheduled, ongoing maintenance for existing rails apps.
- 3+ Years of Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Experience with Rails 5.0 apps and upgrading legacy applications.
- Rest API Experience.
- GraphQL Experience.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English communication skills.
- Passionate about software development.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.