What we’re looking for
- Lead a team of engineers across products technologies while utilizing Agile principles.
- Ensuring projects remain aligned to broader goals and values.
- Keeping a consistent cadence of code reviews and team meetings.
- Writing effective and scalable Ruby codes.
- Designing and implementing robust applications.
- Debugging applications to ensure low latency and high availability.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Stylize views to fit different screens/devices.
- Experience developing and maintaining code tests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience and 3 years of leading or managing engineers in an Agile environment.
- Experience training junior/mid-level developers.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.