What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team & work on a very exited internal project.
- Layout of the new interface.
- Layout the library of elements and leave them ready to use.
- Layout and stylize designs using HTML and CSS for different screens/devices.
- Integrate third-party services (Stripe, Amazon, Slack) using REST APIs or libraries.
- Identify and resolve errors reported by detection tools and/or software users.
- 3+ Years of software development experience.
- 3+ Years of Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English intermediate communication skill is a plus.
- Passionate about software development.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.