What we’re looking for
We are looking for a ReactJS Developer to join our team. You will be working in a micro-service-oriented API that is consumed by a Dashboard built with React and GraphQL.
English is very important, so you must be fluent at level B2 or above.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Ensure Frontend components and the overall application to be robust and easy to maintain.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of React library best practices and conventions.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and ideally Github or Gitlab.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.