What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a React.js Developer to join our team & work on an inspiring international project with one of our clients located in the US.
Our partner is working on the most powerful enterprise-level software for building quiz funnels, it has been secretly building 2.0 over the last 18 months.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Ensure Frontend components and the overall application to be robust and easy to maintain.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- At least 2 yrs of work experience.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS markup languages.
- Strong understanding of React library best practices and conventions.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and ideally Github or Gitlab.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- CSS in JS
- Material UI
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
📖 Education budget of USD250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🎂 Cake on your birthday.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!