What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for an experienced React.js Developer to join our engineering team in a full-time contract position & work on an inspiring international project with one of our partners located in the U.S.
Our partner brings unique insights to consumer brands by leveraging A.I. and Natural Language Processing to aggregate and analyze billions of consumer reviews from e-commerce and social channels across the web.
- Software development primarily.
- React implementation of UX mock-ups, with Selenium end-to-end test creation and maintenance.
- Do feature branch development in git (CI/CD integration); upon PR merge, and auto-deploy to a test environment for release testing.
- Handle all releases to higher environments/prod.
- Implementation of UX mock-ups with Selenium end-to-end test creation and maintenance.
- Exciting and cutting-edge domain.
- 5+ years writing software professionally, with recent React experience.
- Experience with git and PRs.
- Ability to estimate, produce, test, and deliver world-class React software using the latest patterns and techniques.
- Ability to thrive and deliver in a self-managed, 100% remote environment.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with thunk, sagas, and CDNs.
- UI development experience in AI, NLP, or another highly technical subject domain.
- Experience with Agile Scrum, Jira, and Confluence.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
📖 Education budget of USD250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🎂 Cake on your birthday.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!