What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with a balance of QA analyst skills and technical experience in automation code. The ideal candidate is a QA Analyst and developer.
- You’ll help build tools and services that immediately impact the workflow of developers using Cypress.
- Design and write test automation scripts using test automation frameworks.
- Understand complex requirements, break them down into comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Find, reproduce, and report comprehensive bugs.
- Find bugs or inconsistencies in the documentation before writing a code.
- Confirm fixes when they are ready, contribute to the test automation suite, raise quality concerns and red flags.
- 3+ years of professional QA experience.
- Hands-on experience using Cypress.io for API and E2E testing.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD systems – Jenkins.
- Experience using bug tracking and ticketing systems – Jira.
- Ability to write SQL queries and general DB knowledge.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas.
- Endless attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of accessibility testing and web applications.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.