What we’re looking for
Ideaware is looking for a Manual Software Quality Tester to evaluate web applications and identify defects or potential failures. We seek an accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professional with experience analyzing individual products and specifications who develop, write and run tests manually or with tools.
Having previous experience in management is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have experience performing manual testing, including exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, within scope.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects, and work with the Development team to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work directly with developers to understand the systems being tested.
- Perform cross-browser testing to ensure a good look and feel on multiple screen sizes and devices.
- Keep the issue tracking tool up to date and give a status of all current in-progress tasks.
- +3 years of experience in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Demonstrates proven IT knowledge of the analysis processes and functions.
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Speak English fluently and clearly.
- Demonstrates proven ability to prioritize team tasks.
- Works independently.
- Project Management skills are a plus.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.