What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Python backend developer, to develop components, improve responsiveness, and overall application performance. Also, responsible for data transformation and with solid experience integrating APIs. B2 English skill is a must.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Development of all server-side services, ensuring high performance to all requests from end to end.
- Experience with testing to ensure efficient code.
- Debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- Able to connect data streams and functionalities between different software products.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions.
- 3+ Years of software work experience as a Python Developer.
- Experience with large enterprise systems with numerous business users.
- Experience with React/JS.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, MySQL.
- Experience working with, and developing API’s
- Experience with Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Strong English communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.