What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Python Developer to work with one of our clients on long-term projects as a unique social network for architects, designers, landscape designers, and a useful social network for the search and treatment of rare diseases.
- Improve existing functions and develop new or given specifications and architectures.
- Develop specifications.
- Integrate with 3rd-party web services.
- Cover apps by unit and integration tests.
- Debug and fix errors.
- Refactor apps.
- Communicate with other engineers and teams.
- 2-3+ years of Python experience.
- Experience with one of the frameworks (Django, Flask, Tornado, aiohttp, webapp2).
- Experience with one of the databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Knowledge of UML.
- Experience in automation tests (unit test, pytest, Selenium).
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Experience of OOP and design patterns.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Team player with proven experience working across teams and collaborating.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proactive and independent thinker, willing to ask questions.
- Knowledge and experience of refactoring apps.
- Knowledge of Swagger (Open API).
- Knowledge of domain-driven design.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!