What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Data Analyst to work with an international client. You will work closely with the VP of Product to analyze user behavior in their app and help the business draw the correct conclusions about the product.
- You will compile data from large, often disparate datasets and work with the engineering team to ensure data can be retrieved and analyzed quickly.
- You will build dashboards that include graphical representations of the data often focused on revealing trends over time.
- Work with product and other business leaders to identify opportunities to improve the product experience.
- Create reports and dashboards for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find useful information.
- Work with the engineering team to configure data sets to optimize information retrieval.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language such as Python, R, or similar for data manipulation and analytics.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience using BI and visualization platforms such as Tableau,
- Looker, Amplitude, Metabase, or similar tools.
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Experience with statistical software.
- Technical writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them – verbal/written – to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- BS in mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science, or equivalent education/work experience.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable taking things on and making decisions.
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.