What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a backend engineer with a background in .NET development to work with one of our international clients who is a UK patient engagement platform in the healthcare sector to make data-driven decisions, activate patients through self-booking, and provide remote care.
They are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and software industry veterans. they are in it to help their clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of a scrum team.
- Managing all technical processes, communicating with involved people inside and outside the team.
- Work with the development community to ensure we build sustainable digital products.
- Take part in the hiring process.
- Working on critical architectural and technical tasks along with the Solution Architect.
- 5+ years of professional experience building advanced solutions with .NET.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 3+ and C#, experience with Web API and REST.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with event-based systems.
- Practical experience in developing cloud applications.
- Experience in building microservices.
- Experience with CosmosDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of software design patterns, understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Experience in unit testing and following the TDD approach is a must.
- English B2.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
📖 Education budget of USD250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🎂 Cake on your birthday.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!