What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented React Native developer, who possesses infinite curiosity. You’ll partner with our head of product to create groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on communities and people’s life.
Their goal is to create a product that has a measurable impact on community health, the wealth gap, civic engagement, reduced disinformation, and increased resources to organizations fighting inequality.
- Build React Native applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Experience with tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Work with a team of other engineers to deliver all aspects of our React Native app for iOS and Android, focusing on client-side work.
- Work with our UX designers to create and implement fun, interactive interfaces.
- Knowledge of functional/class components and their lifecycle.
- Writing clean, reliable, and maintainable code (bonus).
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- In-depth knowledge of React/React Native, bonus if experienced with TypeScript.
- Experience maintaining mobile apps.
- Understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Collaborative self-starter with excellent communication skills; English required.
Bonus Qualifications: Backend experience, including node.js and Postgres.
Tech stack: React Native and React Native Web (iOS/Android). Apollo/GraphQL. React/Redux.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!