What we’re looking for
- Work closely with product, marketing, and business stakeholders to understand what website features are important to market, merchandise our products, and contribute to delivering those features.
- Build and own high visibility, high-impact customer-facing features for our e-commerce storefront.
- Mentor junior engineers in modern web technologies.
- Continually learn about new web technologies and apply that learning in practice.
- Design and implement front-end architecture that is aligned with business and technology objectives.
- Work collaboratively with an agile, cross-functional team to implement and deploy new features.
- Build well-designed UIs that incorporate responsive design and accessibility concerns.
- Back end: C#/.NET Core, AWS, RESTful APIs, Ruby/Rails, PostgreSQL
- 3-5 years of experience as a front-end engineer, including experience with a modern client-side framework such as React.
- Experience working with a component-based UI architecture.
- Passion for building clean, usable user interfaces.
- Comfortable collaborating with other engineers, UX designers, and product managers to help us deliver effective features to our customers.
- A passion for learning about our business and new technologies.
- A desire to make an impact and help us create one billion magical moments.
- Experience with e-commerce.
- Experience with Next.js.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎. Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!