What we’re looking for
- Development of specifications.
- Development of web application functions according to specified specifications and architectures.
- Integration with internal and external web services.
- Application coverage with automatic tests.
- Debugging web applications and fixing bugs.
- At least 2 yrs of work experience.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS markup languages.
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language.
- Knowledge of Angular.js or React.js.
- Knowledge and skills of automatic application testing (unit tests, e2e tests).
- It is obligatory to have a portfolio of frontend projects, confirmed by links to repositories.
- Written English: correct grammar and spelling (intermediate level).
- UML language.
- Knowledge of Swagger technology.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.