What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for an IT Recruiter to be part of our fantastic and dynamic team to continue fulfilling our customers’ engagement in the United States and Europe.
If you’re a tech lover, an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and dynamic about the world of recruitment, we’d like to have you on our team!
- Manage full hiring process cycle in a fast‐paced environment, including:
- Developing job descriptions, Posting ads.
- Screening incoming resumes and application forms, conducting phone screens, interviewing, checking references, and extending offers.
- Support conducting technical interviews, reviewing tests, and delivering technical feedback.
- Manage full sourcing and nurturing process: includes sourcing potential candidates from different online channels, prepare recruiting emails to attract passive candidates, and develop relationships with future candidates.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire.
- At least 1 year of proven work experience in IT Recruitment.
- Communicative skills – Fluently in English.
- Great interpersonal skills. Make a great match with the team.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards, etc.)
- Experience with Trello, Notion, or a similar applicant tracking system.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!