What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work on digital and print media projects, ranging from designing marketing materials (presentation decks, emails, social media content, mock-ups, one sheet, brochures, etc.) to creating themed digital ad campaigns and web features.
This candidate must be a creative thinker and fast learner with a keen visual eye. Previous design experience with an agency or in a corporate marketing department is a must. The candidate should be highly organized, professional, and have the ability to work with tight deadlines while maintaining a positive demeanor. The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as be a team player with the ability to work with a wide range of colleagues.
- Design digital and print materials for marketing efforts.
- Conceptualize and produce video assets and motion graphics projects, including sizzle reels, sample loops, training videos, and shareable social content.
- Maintain and update the web page with new images, videos, and layouts.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to ensure that all internal and external assets follow brand guidelines and maintain a cohesive look and feel.
- Develop and produce media for marketing campaigns, including email marketing, mobile advertising, social media, and in-app messaging.
- Design ads (print and digital) for owned and paid media channels, including taxi tops and in-vehicle ad space.
- Maintain asset library and refresh brand photography quarterly with original and stock photos.
- Work with the Product Team on special UI/UX design projects for websites and apps.
- Support the marketing team with daily tasks, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of design experience in an agency or corporate role.
- Proficiency in motion graphics and editing.
- Proficiency with HTML design, specifically in WordPress.
- Working knowledge and experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive attitude toward colleagues and outside vendors.
- High level of interest, involvement, and enthusiasm.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of design abilities and creative thinking.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.