What we are looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a fantastic Java/Angular Fullstack Developer to join our team & work on an inspiring international project.
Our partner is an e-commerce solutions group that helps households save money by extending the life of their goods and equipment through the sharing economy.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary backend development team, where proactivity, desire to improve continuously, and collaboration are valued members. You will be working side by side with a Product Owner to devise the best possible solutions on the proposed new features. And together with a Delivery Manager to provide customers with the best possible value delivery, as well as being part of a responsible team, proud of their work, and feeling at ease within the team and the organization.
– Development of new features and maintenance of the shopping cart service use.
– Participate in the definition of the team’s quarterly measurable objectives.
– Working under the Platform’s own framework based on Springboot.
– Developing using state-of-the-art Java technologies.
– Responsible, together with the rest of the team, for the whole SW creation process, from ideation, development to quality and implementation.
– Working under SOLID principles to offer the highest possible quality.
– Communicate ideas, new methods, or technologies in order to improve the current technology stack.
– Participate actively and constantly in the design and development of APIs.
– Ensure the quality of development and code cleanliness (Clean Code).
– Be up to date on technologies, especially those associated with e-commerce. Identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
– Work in 2-week sprints, composed primarily of iterative user stories, and hold yourself accountable as a team for that commitment.
– Experience in development in cloud technologies.
– Experience in the definition of an API strategy and knowledge of standard specifications (OpenAPI, AsyncAPI, RAML, etc.).
– In-depth Knowledge of Java development patterns and architectures.
– Experience using Angular.
– Experience using Springboot and AWS.
– Knowledge of or experience with protobuf and gRPC.
– Experience participating in distributed services-based system architecture design.
– Demonstrable experience in high-performance and concurrency execution environments.
– Experience in the design and development of APIs.
– Demonstrable experience in development under the continuous integration model and code review.
– Experience as part of a Scrum team.
– Know and share the fundamentals of DDD.
Perks & Benefits
– Home office.
– Private medical insurance.
– Work from home setup.
– Internet bonus.
– English classes.
– Education budget of USD 250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
– Employee referral bonus.
– Virtual team-building activities & challenges.
– Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
– Cake on your birthday.
– Competitive salaries.
– Professional development.
– Constant career growth opportunities.
– Seniority perks.
– Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!