What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer, comfortable with React and with back-end Node, to join our engineering team in a full-time contract position & work on an inspiring international project with one of our partners in the U.S.
Our partner helps people envision the outdoor spaces of their dreams, all online and then match them with the right local contractors to bring their design to life. They are disrupting the $200 billion outdoor renovation industry. By leveraging technology and creating an innovative online process, they offer a more straightforward, transparent, and delightful design and build experience for the modern homeowner. They’ve been recognized as a Fast Company Most Innovative Company, named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work, and written about by Architectural Digest, The New York Times, Sunset Magazine, House Beautiful, and The Wall Street Journal.
This role will participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, from collaborating with the product team and stakeholders through implementation.
- Several years of experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- +3 years of experience in React (Redux/MUI).
- +3 years of experience in Node (Nest.JS or similar back-end platform).
- Experience writing effective tests for both the back end and front end.
- Experience creating rich front ends that delight users.
- Enjoy transforming legacy code into maintainable, best-practice code.
- You have passion for working not only with the code but for working with the end users and product to craft the best solutions possible.
- You have opinions about how systems should be designed, and you are willing to
discuss and turn your opinions into practice
Nice to have:
- Google Firebase
- Google Firestore
- Google Big Query
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
📖 Education budget of USD250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!