What we’re looking for
We are looking for EmberJS devs to join our team & work on an inspiring international project. English is very important, so you must be fluent at level B2 or above.
- Work closely with product, marketing, and business stakeholders to understand what website features are important to market and merchandise our products and contribute to the delivery of those features.
- Build and own high visibility, high-impact customer-facing features for our e-commerce storefront.
- Mentor junior engineers in modern web technologies.
- Continually learn about new web technologies and apply that learning in practice.
- Design and implement front-end architecture that is aligned with business and technology objectives.
- Work collaboratively with an agile, cross-functional team to implement and deploy new features.
- Build well-designed UIs that incorporate responsive design and accessibility concerns.
- Identifies with DSR core values: Happy, Humble, Hungry.
- 3+ years of Js and JQuery experience.
- 3+ years of web development experience (HTML/CSS/JS/backend).
- Experience using TDD.
- Experience developing or familiarity with Ember or React applications, including using Native Classes and TypeScript.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.