What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a DevOps engineer with experience in data engineering to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys building and improving infrastructure orchestration and also enjoys collaborating across functions to extract meaningful information from raw data.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about supporting all the clients and determined to help the team improve people’s lives through research.
- You will be responsible for service delivery, reliability, scalability, monitoring of our products while also implementing methods to improve data collection and reporting.
- 3 years of professional experience deploying and managing applications (NodeJS and Ruby on Rails web apps) in the cloud.
- Experience containerizing applications with Docker and docker-compose.
- Proficient with AWS’s product offering and services, including but not limited to S3, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Load Balancers, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline.
- Maintain our continuous build/ integration infrastructure and pipeline creation.
- Comfortable setting up and managing network security groups and roles (AWS Security Groups and VPC) and VPNs (OpenVPN).
- Experience managing SSL Certificates with LetsEncrypt, AWS ACM, and other third parties.
- Comprehensive background in OS Administration: Linux(Must Have), macOS, and windows.
- Monitor and analyze production data to pinpoint performance issues or errors and ensure production stability.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Comfortable collaborating with stakeholders to drive data analysis.
- Proficiency in building and managing ETL pipelines
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.