What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to provide full software lifecycle development for a business analytics consulting firm, transforming data into actionable insight.
- Work closely with product, operations, and business stakeholders to understand what features and integrations are important to route and fulfill orders, manage inventory, and capture data for the analytics team.
- Build high visibility, high impact features on the back-end integrations, and play a supporting role in systems and services that help markets and manage customer-facing features.
- Continually learn about new software engineering and DevOps technologies and apply that learning in practice.
- Design and implement backend architecture that is aligned with business and technology objectives.
- Collaborate with other engineers and project managers on an agile, cross-functional team to implement and deploy new features.
- 4-6 years of experience as a back-end engineer, including experience with a modern OO language such as C#.
- Back end experience: C#/.NET Core, AWS, RESTful APIs, Ruby/Rails, PostgreSQL
- Passion for building clean, testable code supported by automation.
- Effective collaboration with other engineers and project managers to help deliver effective features to our customers.
- A passion for learning about clients’ business and new technologies.
- A willingness to jump in and learn about/participate in front-end work as needed.
- A desire to make an impact and help create one billion magical moments.
- Experience with C#/.NET.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Terraform.
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.