What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Node.js developer to join our team & build great stuff in projects related to sports, media, and entertainment (US & Europe). English is very important, so you must be fluent at level B1 or above.
– Serialize objects generated through multiple sources of truth.
– Keep tests green and updated.
– Build and export layers for Lambda functions.
– Properly configure ApiGateway endpoints considering query parameters, cache expiration period, global variables, etc.
– 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
– Solid knowledge and experience with Next.js or at least one Web Server framework (Express/Koa/ etc.)
– Understanding of front-end technologies.
– Meaningful experience maintaining large, complex apps.
– Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
– Collaborative self-starter with excellent communication skills.
– Strong spoken English.
Perks & Benefits
– Home office.
– Private medical insurance.
– Work from home setup.
– Internet bonus.
– English classes.
– Education budget of USD250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
– Employee referral bonus.
– Virtual team-building activities & challenges.
– Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
– Cake on your birthday.
– Competitive salaries.
– Professional development.
– Constant career growth opportunities.
– Seniority perks.
– Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!