What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we’re looking for an Android Engineer with an outstanding level of written and spoken English, leadership, and teamwork to join us in a great international project.
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Work in conjunction with platform software engineers to analyze and optimize the system to achieve a highly responsive user experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing Android applications.
- 3+ years of experience working with Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of the Android and Google Play ecosystem and tools.
- Experience collaborating with designers, product managers, QA analysts, and DevOps teams.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Experience with Kotlin Flow and Coroutines.
- Experience with Android Jetpack.
- Experience with Android Multiplatform Mobile.
- Experience with Dagger 2 or Koin.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.