What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Account Manager to improve the entire customer experience with our clients and liaise with a cross-functional internal team composed of Customer Service, Product Development, and Design departments.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare reports on clients’ status.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, or relevant similar role for at least +2 years.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent listening, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation abilities.
- Solid experience with planning.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home office.
🩺 Private medical insurance.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet bonus.
🇺🇸 English classes.
👬 Employee referral bonus.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive salaries.
👩🏼🎓 Professional development.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!