What we’re looking for
We are looking for a fantastic Full-Stack WordPress Developer to work with one of our latest new international clients.
English is important, so you must be fluent at level B1 or above.
- Be on daily calls with the technical project manager.
- Build new WordPress sites using PHP, Twig, and our own proprietary templating engine.
- Manage existing WordPress sites built on our proprietary engine as well as on others.
- Build out responsive HTML/CSS/JS for WordPress sites based on approved designs.
- Strong experience coding.
- At least 3 years of experience with WordPress.
- Familiar with Twig, PHP.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
- English is important, so you must be fluent at level B1 or above.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!.
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!.