What we’re looking for
Your primary focus will be on developing and implementing easy-to-maintain user interface components on our SaaS product -benchmarking, data visualizations, simulations, charts, dashboards, etc.
English is very important, so you must be fluent at level B2 or above.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Designing reusable front-end components.
- Translating designs and wireframes into pixel-perfect, high-quality code.
- 5+ years of Front End Development experience.
- Ideally SaaS experience, particularly for SaaS software targeting US market enterprises.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Material UI.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JWT.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with GIT.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!