What we are looking for
Ideaware is seeking a highly motivated UX Designer who is passionate about education and technology. As a User Experience designer, you will be working with a San Francisco-based company, creating intuitive and innovative experiences for their users, solving meaningful problems to improve learning/teaching experiences on the platform, and get first-hand experience working on a very complex platform that has many features and serves many different types of users.
Our partner builds Web and mobile applications for creating effective and engaging online learning experiences. They are based in San Francisco, CA, with teams spread across the US, Mexico, and India; they have startup autonomy and fast-paced nature. They serve organizations worldwide that need better online teaching methods – corporate learning and development, training firms, or executive education.
Designing reusable, scalable, and highly interactive learning and teaching experiences
– Ensuring our busy learners can learn effectively and efficiently.
– Working closely with the product management team to define, design, and mock the product specs.
– Visualizing complex learner and admin experience to provide elegant UX/UI solutions.
– Providing production-ready mocks and assets for engineers to build, and working closely with them to solve real-world issues.
– Conducting user research to know first-hand knowledge of our target users.
– Hosting brown bags to communicate design projects and gather feedback from the client-facing teams.
– You have 3+ years of experience designing products that real users have used.
– Your past work has examples of solving real-world problems for your users.
– You don’t mind wearing multiple hats, you can conduct user research, analyze research findings, create wireframes and user flows, sketch out high-fidelity mockups, create prototypes, and conduct usability tests to validate the design.
– You can communicate your ideas well, listen to different ideas, and know-how to present your ideas effectively and efficiently.
– You have a keen eye for details.
– You enjoy bringing in the creativity to solve complex user experience problems.
– A Master’s degree related to User Experience design or similar disciplines is highly preferred.
– Experience working with US-based clients.
– English: B2 or above.