What we’re looking for
At Ideaware, we build user-centric products for our customers around the world. We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. You’ll create functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Lead projects by driving design vision and strategy.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Proactively mentor other designers to improve systems and craft.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
Perks & Benefits
🏠 Home Office.
🖥 Work from home setup.
🌎 Internet Bonus.
🇺🇸 English Classes.
👬 Employee Referral Bonus.
🚀 Code and Tell: weekly event to share and learn knowledge with the team!
🕹 Virtual team building activities & challenges.
🎉 Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
🏦 Competitive Salaries.
👨🏽💻 Constant career growth opportunities.
😉 Seniority Perks.
💥 Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!