What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who will be an integral member of our development team and be asked to independently implement technical projects and initiatives. We expect you to take an ownership role in developing new features for our platform.
Our client is a Boston-based company who delivers personalized and engaging content to an audience of 36 million shoppers across the path to purchase.
- Own and maintain the backend infrastructure that powers the Breaktime platform:
- A Java API written in Spring Boot (Java).
- Persistence in MySQL, MongoDB, and S3.
- CI/CD powered by AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and Github actions.
- Contribute to the front end of our platform (React, GatsbyJS).
- Contribute to the ongoing measurement of our platform through consumer analytics and infrastructure monitoring.
- Perform feasibility assessments of technology to determine the proper fit for our platform.
- Work with stakeholders to define system requirements.
- Respond timely to requests with viable solutions and provide accurate software development estimates.
- Proficient in Java JDK 8+, Spring MVC, or Spring Boot.
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and general web architecture.
- Proficient in Database management (MySQL and MongoDB).
- Interested in DevOps tools and processes.
- Has thoughtful opinions and can lead a technical conversation with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Home office.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work from home setup.
- Internet bonus.
- English classes.
- Education budget of USD 250 per employee per year to improve your skills.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Virtual team building activities & challenges.
- Afternoon off on your and your child’s birthdays.
- Cake on your birthday.
- Competitive salaries.
- Professional development.
- Constant career growth opportunities.
- Seniority perks.
- Above all, a calm work environment with amazing culture!