We looking for a Techincal Project Manager with the ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams with strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 5-8 years managing large scale projects, including the management of technical design and development on Internet-based platforms, preferably with consumer-facing products.
- Understanding project management methodologies or other project management practices used in iterative development environments.
- Proven experience managing multiple digital projects in parallel.
- Hands-on experience in delivering enterprise-grade software projects.
- Understanding of development technologies and third-party applications.
- Aptitude to identify project requirements.
- Ability to lead productive calls, identify decisions made, and clearly state action items.
- Experience with issue tracking and resolution software.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization.
Nice To Have
- Project Management certified (PMP, Prince2, SCRUM, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with Java / Spring and back-end technologies is a plus.