Ideaware is looking for a Technical Lead Java to work at our offices in Barranquilla or Medellin, this position is for an international client, which also offers the opportunity to spend two or three months working in the US. This vacancy has an amazing salary, bonuses, an English coach to enhance even more your language and communicative skills. What’s more, you’ll be surrounded by the greatest and strongest technology culture and team spirit.
Must Have: – Proficient in English.
- 5+ years of relevant experience on Java and leading development multicultural teams.
- 5+ year experience in Software architecture and design.
- 3+ year leading product development team.
- In depth understanding and experience with multi-tiered, scalable systems, cloud architectures.
- 5+ years development of backend systems: multiple database technologies, Java, J2EE, Queuing, SOA, REST, etc.
- In depth knowledge in TDD and experience testing large scalable applications.
What we are expecting for this position:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Responsible for design decisions in large scalable applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Experience working as a hands-on (actively coding) Application Development Lead or related role.
- Experience in software development methodologies such as Scrum and TDD.
What you’ll do:
- Perform complex application design and programming activities in the latest techniques and technologies: Java EE, Multiple Database Technologies, REST, Cloud Architectures, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, etc.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- Confidence. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
The main goal is to build a web and mobile based trading application, leveraging a REST API, on a whole cloud environment. Must have a great leadership skills and be self-motivated, and a quick learner.