At Ideaware, we build user-centric products for our customers around the world. You get to work with a dedicated product team of developers and QA engineers to build SaaS products and mobile apps.
We’re looking for an experienced design lead to join an amazing product team for a US-based customer.
Design has been part has been at the heart of Ideaware from the beginning. It’s become integral to our culture, and has deeply impacted the way we do work across the entire organization. We pride ourself in the diversity of our team: you get to collaborate with some of the best product designers, brand designers, engineers, and copywriters.
What you’ll be doing
- Work in the Product team to build and improve an amazing product.
- Work cross-functionally with product, leadership and our customers.
- Help streamline and mature UI components, design patterns, and visual styles.
- Help to lead critique, design reviews, and planning.
- Lead projects by driving design vision and strategy.
- Use customer feedback to improve the product.
- Collaborate with leadership on improving and implementing design process.
- Proactively mentor other designers to improve systems and craft.
What’s required of you
- Experience in a leading individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams and taking direction in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping (Framer, Marvel, InVision, etc) as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Portfolio of beautiful, detail oriented design showcasing Interaction and Visual Design, Research, Typography, and idea generation.
- Ability to analyze complex problems quickly.
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Mastery of Sketch.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Bring your attention to detail, leave your ego.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for older audiences.
- Experience developing and implementing Design Systems.