Ideaware is seeking for a Senior .NET Developer to provide full software lifecycle development, performance, support, and maintenance of .NET web applications. Main responsibilities: Develop and maintain applications using a variety of technologies that support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives, research and development of new technologies, mentor other team members, develop applications in an agile environment using Scrum, and will be working on improving the accounting functionalities, develop new modules and enhance other existing modules in the application.
- 6+ years minimum experience in software development with a majority of this experience building web applications on the .Net platform in a hosted Web/SaaS environment.
- Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting.
- Experience in coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Your own Mac.
- Adjustable desks, crazy fast computers, and dual monitors — for everyone.
- 15 vacation days per year to start, unlimited sick time, and 12 paid holidays.
- Modern office with a river & ocean view.
- Well-stocked kitchen with snacks and food.
- Company lunches.
- Beer Thursdays.
- Remote Fridays. Work from anywhere!
- Strong culture and team spirit.