Are you passionate about React & developing amazing user interfaces? At Ideaware, we are looking for ReactJS devs to join our team & work with our offshore clients (US & Europe) to build amazing stuff.
You will work from our HQ in Barranquilla, but also travel to work on-site in the US, with all living expenses covered. English is very important, so you must be fluent at level B1 or above.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new user-facing features using the React library.
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Work with larger teams including designers, QA and backend engineers.
- Strong understanding of React library best practices and conventions.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build and linting tools.
- Proficient understanding of Git and ideally Github or Gitlab.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Your own Mac
- 15 vacation days per year to start, unlimited sick time, and 12 paid holidays.
- Modern office with a river & ocean view.