Ideaware is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, a deep technical knowledge and the ability to communicate ideas is an integral part of the role.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Experience with machine learning (python) or other programming languages). Most important are Java-Spring, AWS, and Postgres.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Your own Mac.
- 15 vacation days per year to start, unlimited sick time, and 12 paid holidays.
- Modern office with a river & ocean view.
- Well-stocked kitchen with snacks and food.
- English Classes. For everyone!
- Company lunches.
- Beer Thursdays.
- Strong culture and team spirit.